Renovation of the Dessewﬀy Manor
Year of inauguration
As suggested by the dated Renaissance stone frame, the manor was probably built in 1659 on commission by Ferenc III Bónis. It only passed down to the Dessewﬀy family in the 19th century, on the maternal line, and the Dessewﬀys owned the place until 1948. It was around that time that the manor was given its present appearance. The second half of the 20th century brought little good to the building. The renovated building houses a complex set of tourism functions while retaining respect for the earlier architectural styles.